ACSME 2020 wrap up
ACSME 2020 was a celebration of ingenuity, creativity and commitment to high quality education, and showed that the science education community in Australia is stronger than ever. Over 260 academics, professional staff and students from around the country and beyond connected virtually to share good practice and challenges, particularly those arising from the disruptions caused by the pandemic.
Video and poster recordings
(with links to parallel session videos and posters)
Conference proceedings are available here.
IJISME Special Issue:
All ACSME2020 presenters are invited to make a submission to this issue on the work presented at this conference. Submissions of 250-word abstracts are due on Friday 11 December 2020. Abstract review outcomes and invitations to submit manuscripts will be sent to authors by the end of December 2020 and manuscripts will be due 21 February 2021. You can email Ana Lopes if you have any questions.
Our next conference will be held in Perth from September 21 to October 1.
- Professor Cristina Varsavsky (Chair) (Monash University, ACDS) email@example.com
- Professor Manju Sharma (University of Sydney) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Dino Spagnoli (UWA) email@example.com
- Dr Alex Yeung (Curtin University) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Leonie Hughes (Murdoch University) L.Hughes@murdoch.edu.au
Need more information?
Contact the organisers askACSME@gmail.com