This newly published report was commissioned by the Australian Council of Deans of Science Teaching & Learning Centre, and written by Dr Theresa Winchester-Seeto.
- Leadership in learning and teaching science in tertiary education
- ACDS Fellowship update
- Performance in first year mathematics and science subjects in Australian universities: Does senior secondary mathematics background matter?
- Initiatives of Australian universities to increase Indigenous student enrolment in and completion of science courses
- WIL in science: are we making progress?
- ACSME 2019: It’s a wrap!
- New ACDS project: Indigenous science resources
- How does gender affect the experience of science students?