Congratulations to Professor Pauline Ross who has presented the final report of her Office for Learning and Teaching Fellowship. The final report shows that in STEM the challenge for an education-focused academic is to retain expertise and research currency. To address many of the challenges facing the academic workforce in science, a productive partnership between education and research-focused academics and education researchers was proposed, among other solutions.
- New ACDS project: Indigenous science resources
- Important information about ACSME 2019 presentations
- How does gender affect the experience of science students?
- The changing nature of the academic role in science
- Special IJISME issue: When science meets the art …
- FYiMaths 7th Annual Workshop: 11-12th July
- ACDS inaugural Fellowship awarded!
- Successful WIL in Science: final report published!