Congratulations to Professor Pauline Ross who has presented the final report of her Office for Learning and Teaching Fellowship. The final report shows that in STEM the challenge for an education-focused academic is to retain expertise and research currency. To address many of the challenges facing the academic workforce in science, a productive partnership between education and research-focused academics and education researchers was proposed, among other solutions.
- ACSME 2020 wrap up
- The best of both worlds: Integrating online and face-to-face learning
- How should we spend NPILF funds to improve Work Integrated Learning in generalist Science degrees?
- Repository of online resource for science and mathematics teaching and assessment
- Science education leadership webinar series
- Call for chapter proposals for a new peer-reviewed Springer Nature book: Science + SciComm + Work: A Guide for Teaching Science
- ACDS Fellowship update – July
- New ACDS project: Repository of online resources for science and mathematics teaching and assessment